We have 11 cottages available which may be rented by the night, week, month or season. Each cottage overlooks Pigeon Lake and has an enclosed porch, deck or sunroom. Each comes with the basic pots, pans, cutlery and dishes. Cottages have indoor plumbing with hot and cold running water. All Cottages are fully furnished and have appliances including toasters and microwaves and air conditioning. They are each equipped with queen sized beds and some are equipped with bunk beds. Each and every year we are updating the cottages with new appliances, electronics and furniture. To ensure comfort and modernity in their offerings.
Free wireless internet is also available to our overnight guests. Guests are asked tobring their own bed sheets, blankets & pillowcases and towels as these are not provided. We do have a limited supply of sheets sets available for rent.
Please request these at time of booking such that arrangements can be made to have them available for you at time of check-in.
We also have selection of children’s games, books, DVD and Cds for your convenience, to use during your stay. Please see a member of our staff in the marina building.
A propane BBQ is provided with one propane tank for guests to use during their stay.
We also have an on-site shop with fishing supplies, worms, ice, soft drinks and confectionery plus convenience store type essentials.
- Oak Cottage #1 – One Bedroom – Waterfront
- Pine Cottage #2 – One Bedroom – Waterfront
- Red Maple Cottage #3 – One Bedroom – Waterfront
- Hemlock Cottage #4 – One Bedroom – Waterfront
- Birch Cottage #5 – Two Bedrooms
- Sycamore Cottage #6 – Three Bedrooms
- Willow Cottage #8 – Two Bedrooms
- Balsam Fir Cottage #9 – One Bedroom
- Spruce Cottage #12 – Four Bedrooms
- Cedar Cottage #14 – Three Bedrooms – Waterfront
Please contact us for more info.